Through the Will Trust and Protect client charter we are committed to providing our clients with professional advice and excellent levels of service. We provide clients with the benefits of a large firm combined with the personal touch of a local service. We expect fair treatment of customers to be reflected in our business culture and therefore we expect all our advisers and staff to:
- Work with integrity and offer honest and professional advice
- Maintain clients confidences, whilst adhering to applicable laws and regulations
- Tell you who is dealing with your matter and who your contact is. We will keep you informed of any changes
- Progress your matter as quickly as reasonably possible and inform you of the up to date position and the timescale for future actions on your behalf
- All comments you have about our service will be given consideration. If you do not feel that you are receiving the service that you had hoped for, please tell the person with our matter immediately.
- We will represent your interests and keep your business entirely confidential.
- To help us provide an efficient service to you the client we need you to:
- Provide us with clear, timely and accurate instructions
- Respond to request for information
- Consider carefully and act upon our advice to you
We are truly independent, and our advice is always based on your needs and particular requirements. We will spend time with you to discuss your objectives and plans for the future.