WILL TRUST AND PROTECT LTD.
Will Trust and Protect Ltd was established in 2012, its aim is simple; to bring a combination of financial and family security to families and individuals now and in the future. Our offices are based in Shefford, Bedfordshire offering services to the whole of the country extending to Wales and Northern Ireland. Our team has over 50 years of combined experience in Will Writing & Power of Attorney, Estate Planning & Probate, Mortgage & Family Protection, Pensions & Investments. Will Trust and Protect is a member of the Society of Will Writers, and as such we strive to ensure any Last Will & Testament we draft is done so to the highest standards, and in easy to understand, plain English.
Recently we have added to the growing number of services our new conveyancing facility which will increase client options in saving money when purchasing their new home. Please ask for details.
Protecting Your Family’s Future
Will Trust and Protect Ltd have identified a significant need for education and support for families when planning for their future and in retirement. It is our aim to provide you with peace of mind now, and to make sure that your loved ones receive exactly what you wish for later. Our promise is to provide as personal a service as possible, and to help you understand how the decisions you make now will determine who gets what in the future. We strive to help you ensure your loved ones benefit from your hard work in the future; not the state. We can advise you on how to minimise the need for probate, and how to speed up the execution of your will to avoid stress or hardship for your family. We can help you protect your loved ones against unnecessary inheritance taxes, or future bankruptcy of beneficiaries.
Here at Will Trust and Protect we are committed to providing our clients with professional advice and excellent levels of service. We provide clients with the benefits of a large firm combined with the personal touch of a local service. We expect fair treatment of Customers to be reflected in our business culture and therefore we expect all our Advisers and Staff to:
- Work with integrity and offer honest and professional advice
- Maintain clients confidences, whilst adhering to applicable laws and regulations
- Tell you who is dealing with your matter and who your contact is. We will keep you informed of any changes
- Progress your matter as quickly as reasonably possible and inform you of the up to date position and the timescale for future actions on your behalf.
- All comments you have about our service will be given consideration. If you do not feel that you are receiving the service that you had hoped for, please tell the person with our matter immediately.
- We will represent your interests and keep your business entirely confidential.
- To help us provide an efficient service to you the client we need you to:
- Provide us with clear, timely and accurate instructions
- Respond to request for information
- Consider carefully and act upon our advice to you
We are truly independent, and our advice is always based on your needs and particular requirements. We will spend time with you to discuss your objectives and plans for the future.
If you would like to speak to us, go to our CONTACT PAGE.